Kiln Dried ASH Firewood Logs BARROW BAGS X4
- Woodsure Ready to Burn logs, which are kiln dried ASH Cozilogs firewood, which has been validated by Woodsure
- The timber we use is sourced from verifiable and sustainable forests in the UK
- Low moisture content provides a clean burn and intense heat output of less than 20%
- Dimensions (in cm): length 100 x width 100 x height 95
- Approx weight 300kg
- The logs are roughly 25cm (10 inches) in size
If you are seeking a high-quality fuel source for your log burner, wood stove, or open fireplace, our Premium Kiln Dried Firewood is an ideal choice. Looking for a reliable fuel source for your log boiler, wood burner, or open fire? Look no further than our dry fuel, made from 100% locally sourced virgin timber that is sustainably sourced and BSL/FSC-certified, with a low moisture content of less than 20%.
Cozilogs dry logs ensure trouble-free heating thanks to their high energy and heat value and low emissions.
Depend on Cozilogs for the consistent quality and reliability of our kiln dried timber, which guarantees a reliable supply of superior firewood products that are always readily available.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required