Kiln Dried ASH Firewood Logs Classic Crate
- Ready to Burn in addition to being kiln dried Ash firewood that has been verified by Woodsure
- Our 100% virgin UK timber is sourced from responsibly managed woodlands and forestry
- By maintaining a moisture content of less than 20%, a clean and hot burn is achieved
- Dimensions: Length 85cm x Width 120cm x Height 120cm
- Approx weight 480 kg
- The approximate length of the logs is 25 centimetres
Our Premium Kiln Dried Firewood is carefully crafted to provide log users with a fuel source that delivers high heat content and excellent quality. Optimise your heating needs with our dry fuel made from locally sourced virgin timber that is sustainably sourced and BSL/FSC-certified. With a moisture content of less than 20%, it's the perfect fuel source for log boilers, wood burners, or open fires in homes or businesses.
Cozilogs dry logs offer an efficient heating experience because of their high thermal energy content.
Cozilogs' commitment to producing only the finest kiln dried timber ensures customers can have complete confidence in the dependable supply of high-quality firewood products that are always available when needed.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required