Kiln Dried Mixed Firewood British Hardwood Logs 40 Nets
- 40 Nets of Ready to Burn Kiln Dried Mixed Firewood certified by Woodsure
- Kiln Dried Mixed Logs consist of Ash, Oak, Beech & Birch
- All timber from 100% virgin UK traceable and sustainable woodlands and forestry
- Low moisture content less than 20% providing a clean burn and high heat output
- Delivery within 5 working days
- Express Delivery 1-2 working days
- Approx weight 10 kg per net
- Approx weight 410 kg
- Approx Length of Logs 25cm (10 inches)
Premium Kiln Dried Firewood has been produced for log users to burn a high quality fuel with a high heat content. Our dry fuel is made from 100% local virgin sustainably sourced BSL/FSC certified timber with a low moisture content of less than 20% for an ideal fuel for your log boiler, wood burner or open fire whether you are heating your home or your business.
Our dry Logs ensure low emissions and trouble-free heating with a high energy and heat value.
Premium Kiln Dried Firewood has been produced to enable firewood users to have full confidence in the quality and availability of their fuel.
- All national deliveries will be ‘Economy’ which is 2-3 working days from despatch (unless otherwise specified) and delivered on a pallet using a tail lift lorry with a hand pump truck. (No crane facilities). Delivery is free on all bulk orders over £100.00 when delivered via our national delivery network within mainland UK. All offshore destinations will be subject to a delivery surcharge.
- Orders received after 11:00 a.m. will be despatched on the next working day and delivered within the specified lead time as quoted on the website.
- Economy Delivery Service has delivery times between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. This is termed as an ‘open booking’ with no time specified, just the day that you have selected for delivery.
- In the event of you agreeing to delivery and not being at home during the agreed time period, or there not being a safe place to leave the goods, a redelivery charge of £30.00 per pallet will be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “kerbside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible). If this is still not possible on the day, a re-delivery charge of £20 may be imposed.
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless a prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
- On making a bulk purchase, once delivered the pallet on which the product is delivered automatically becomes the property of the purchaser.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to CoziLogs.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required