Kiln Dried MIXED HARDWOOD Logs BARROW BAGS X4
- Ready to Burn certified Kiln Dried Mixed Hardwood firewood that meets Woodsure criteria
- Our timber is 100% virgin and sourced from UK woodlands and forestry that are managed sustainably
- A clean burn and strong heat output are provided by low moisture content (less than 20%)
- Dimensions (in centimetres): length 100 x width 100 x height 95
- Approx weight 300 kg
- The logs are approximately 25cm (10 inches) in length
Our Premium Kiln Dried Firewood is designed to provide log users with a top-notch fuel option that offers high heat content. We use only locally sourced, virgin timber that has been sustainably and ethically harvested, certified by both BSL and FSC, with a moisture content of less than 20%. This makes it the ideal fuel choice for log boilers, wood burners, and open fires, whether for residential or commercial heating purposes.
The high energy and heat value of Cozilogs dry logs ensure a smooth heating process.
Cozilogs' unwavering commitment to consistently producing high-quality kiln dried timber ensures a dependable supply of superior firewood products that are always available when required.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required