Kiln Dried OAK Firewood Logs BARROW BAGS X4
- Ready to Burn scheme kiln dried OAK Wood that has passed the Woodsure standards
- All timber is sustainably sourced from UK forests that are traceable
- Low moisture content - this will be less than 20% and provides both a clean burn with a high heat output
- Dimensions: Length 100cm x Width 100cm x Height 95cm
- Approximate weight of 300 kg
- The logs are close to 25cm (10 inches) in length
We have developed Premium Kiln Dried Oak Firewood to provide log users with a superior fuel option that delivers high-heat content. Our dry fuel is produced from sustainably sourced, locally grown virgin timber that is BSL/FSC-certified and has a low moisture content of less than 20%. This makes it an excellent fuel for heating your home or business with a log boiler, wood burner, or open fire.
Cozilogs dry logs provide a reliable and safe heating experience.
The dependable supply of superior firewood products is guaranteed by Cozilogs' consistent production of kiln dried logs, always available when needed.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required