SPECIAL Extreme South African Hardwood Giant Crate
- Ready to Burn Kiln Dried Extreme South African Hardwood Logs certified by Woodsure
- Kiln Dried Mixed Logs consist of Alder
- All timber from 100% virgin traceable and sustainable woodlands and forestry
- Low moisture content less than 12% providing a clean burn and high heat output
- Dimension: Length 94cm x Width 111cm x Height 166cm
- Approx weight 940 kg
- Approx Length of Logs 25cm (10 inches)
Premium Kiln Dried Firewood has been produced for log users to burn a high-quality fuel with a high heat content. Our dry fuel is made from 100% virgin sustainably sourced BSL/FSC certified timber with a low moisture content of less than 12% for an ideal fuel for your log boiler, wood burner or open fire whether you are heating your home or your business.
Our dry Logs ensure low emissions and trouble-free heating with a high energy and heat value.
Premium Kiln Dried Alder Firewood has been produced to enable firewood users to have full confidence in the quality and availability of their fuel.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required