1 Ton of Hardwood HORNBEAM Logs
- Our HORNBEAM firewood is "Ready to Burn" and follows a kiln drying process that has earned Woodsure certification
- Our wood is sourced from certified and eco-friendly forest and woodland operations in the United Kingdom
- A clean burn and strong heat output are ensured due to low moisture content (less than 20%)
- Dimensions: Two pallets that are 80 cm in length, 80 cm in width, and 160 cm in height.
- Approximate weight of 1000 kg when the firewood is 20% moisture content (NOTE: weight can vary depending on moisture content)
- The approximate size of the logs is 25 centimetres
Premium Kiln Dried Firewood has been produced for log users to burn high-quality fuel with a high heat content. Our dry fuel is crafted from sustainably sourced BSL/FSC-certified local virgin timber. It has a moisture content of less than 20%, making it an excellent fuel source for your log boiler, wood burner, or open fire. It is ideal for heating both homes and businesses.
Our dry logs generate a substantial amount of heat and energy while emitting minimal emissions and providing a comfortable heating experience.
Customers can have complete confidence in the quality and reliability of Cozilogs' kiln dried timber, which is consistently produced to provide a reliable supply of high-quality firewood products.
Please refer to our https://www.cozilogs.co.uk/delivery-information page for further information.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required