Cozi Coffee Logs
- Made from recycled coffee grounds
- Burns 20% hotter and longer than dried logs
- Made in the UK from waste coffee grounds
- Clean & easy to store
- Each bag contains 16 logs
- Weight approx 8kg
Coffee Logs from are eco home fuel briquettes made from waste coffee grounds, generating 80% less greenhouse gas emissions than if those grounds had gone to landfill. Coffee Logs are ideal in stoves, but can be used in open too. They burn best when undisturbed and can be instead of or alongside wood and other fuels. Each Coffee Log is made from the of around 25 of coffee - that’s 400 cups in each bag! But there’s need to worry about the room smelling like the local coffee hangout, as Coffee Logs are odourless when burnt.
Boxes are added to the top of pallets and delivery is free if ordered with your bulk orders of firewood, but there will be a small delivery charge if ordered on their own and delivery will then be via a courier.We recommend that if you require a small number of boxes without a bulk order of firewood, you buy from one of our national retailers which can be found throughout the UK
- All national deliveries will be ‘Economy’ which is 2-3 working days from despatch (unless otherwise specified) and delivered on a pallet using a tail lift lorry with a hand pump truck. (No crane facilities). Delivery is free on all bulk orders over £100.00 when delivered via our national delivery network within mainland UK. All offshore destinations will be subject to a delivery surcharge.
- Orders received after 11:00 a.m. will be despatched on the next working day and delivered within the specified lead time as quoted on the website.
- Economy Delivery Service has delivery times between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. This is termed as an ‘open booking’ with no time specified, just the day that you have selected for delivery.
- Saturday Delivery is available at an additional charge of £55.00 per pallet. But orders must be received by Friday 11:00 a.m. otherwise it will be delivered the following Saturday. N.B. Saturday deliveries WILL NOT BE BOOKED IN, they will just appear on your chosen day, and will be delivered between the hours of 8.30 a.m and 1.00 p.m.
- AM Delivery Service is available with delivery between 9.00a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and for an additional charge of £25.00 per pallet.
- PM Delivery Service is available with delivery between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and for an additional charge of £25.00 per pallet.
- Premium Next day delivery service is available at an additional charge of £25.00 per pallet and goods will be delivered the day after despatch and within 1-2 working days of order. This will be delivered on your chosen day between 9.00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You will receive an email to confirm that it has been despatched – it will then be delivered the following day as an ‘open booking’, but you will NOT receive a further call.
- In the event of you agreeing to delivery and not being at home during the agreed time period, or there not being a safe place to leave the goods, a redelivery charge of £30.00 per pallet will be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “kerbside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible). If this is still not possible on the day, a re-delivery charge of £20 may be imposed.
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless a prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
- On making a bulk purchase, once delivered the pallet on which the product is delivered automatically becomes the property of the purchaser.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to CoziLogs.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required